Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday (9)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating


It's been months since I last did a WoW! I've found dozens of books that I can't wait to get my hands on, especially this one: 





Touched by An Alien


Gini Koch


How can a sexy marketing manager join forces with an Alpha Centauri male in Armani to save the planet-using hairspray, a Mont Blanc pen, and rock n' roll? 

Easy... 

She's Touched by an Alien 

Marketing manager Katherine "Kitty" Katt steps into the middle of what appears to be a domestic dispute turned ugly. And it only gets uglier when the man turns into a winged monster, straight out of a grade-Z horror movie, and goes on a killing spree. Though Kitty should probably run away, she springs into action to take the monster down. 

In the middle of the chaos a handsome hunk named Jeff Martini appears, sent by the "agency" to perform crowd control. He's Kitty's kind of guy, no matter what planet he's from. And from now on, for Kitty, things are going to be sexy, dangerous, wild, and out of this world.


Don't tell me that doesn't sound awesome! AND I flat-out love the cover. Another winner by Santos. Touched by An Alien comes out April 6th from DAW and I can't wait!

12 comments:

The Queen B said...

I can't wait for this one! It looks awesome :)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

"save the planet-using hairspray, a Mont Blanc pen, and rock n' roll"
I'm guessing there's a lot of humor in the book :D

Nina said...

This sounds great, i never heard of this one before, so great PICK.

Here's mine:
http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/2009/12/wow-11.html

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

This book sound good =D I'm adding it to my wishlist.

I have to say that I LOVE your header!

Here's my WoW pick.

Jill said...

Glad you're back participating...looking forward to all of your picks!

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

nice pick

AND I love the new layout!!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Ooh, love that cover!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Hot cover!

Alayne said...

Sounds too good to be true, haha.
Alayne
The Crowded Leaf.

Unknown said...

Thinking this one is gonna involve some funny moments - Loving the cover! Great pick

Smokinhotbooks said...

ohhhh ahhhh the cover is gorgeous. Is this paranormal romance, UF, or sci-fi?

joyh82 said...

I love your blog name...hehehe.
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Joy
Books and Life

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine