Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday (10)



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





"My name is Gin, and I kill people." 




My name is Gin Blanco. They call me the Spider — the most feared assassin in the South (and a part-time cook at the Pork Pit BBQ joint.) As a Stone elemental, I can hear the whispers of the gravel beneath my feet and feel the vibrations of the soaring mountains above me, though I don't use my powers on the job unless I absolutely have to. Call it professional pride. 


After a ruthless Air elemental double-crossed me and killed my handler, I'm out for revenge. And I'll exterminate anyone who gets in my way. I may look hot in a miniskirt, but I'm still one of the bad guys. Which is why I'm in trouble when irresistibly rugged Detective Donovan Caine agrees to help. The last thing a coldhearted killer needs when she's battling a magic more powerful than her own is a sexy distraction ... especially when he wants her dead just as much as the enemy.



Out in January from Pocket and I cannot wait! Spider's Bite sounds awesome.

3 comments:

Enchanted by Books said...

I am dying to read this book too!!!

Amy Lane said...

Wow-- sounds like a winner!

Crista said...

The more I read about this book, to more I want to read it. (adding to my TBR list)

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine