Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading?




Read Last week:



I finished my Bones-a-thon and it was AWESOME. I cannot wait for First Drop of Crimson, which is Spade's book!

Currently Reading:



If you follow me on Twitter or we're friends on Goodreads then you probably have noticed that since I started reading this one, I've been swooning over Lucan aka sexy highlander!

Readin' next:



I was one of the lucky book bloggers chosen to get an ARC to review and I can't wait to start this book!

12 comments:

Silver @ TRR said...

Oh, wow, lucky you! I want to read Wicked Enchantment, too! Right now, am reading Darkness Unleashed by Alexandra Ivy, then Hunter's Need by Shiloh Walker.

Erotic Horizon said...

That Andrea Jones one looks right up my street...

Sounds like you have a fun reading week...

wishing you another one this week.

E.H>

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Well, who wouldn't swoon??? :D

Have a great week!

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

lol Bones-A-Thon! Happy reading this week, not sure you could top last week though ;)

Gricel said...

Just read your review of Hook and Jill and am very intrigued! I love a good re-telling :)

Ruth Schaller said...

I never heard of the Bones A Thon...lol That's cute!

Have a great week! :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your ARC. Sounds like a good one.

Cindy said...

Those books all look great :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Great summary. Happy reading.

Kristen said...

How can you beat a man in a kilt? ;-)

Smokinhotbooks said...

Wendsie you have to have to have to tell me how this Highlander book pans out. I've been dying to get my hands on another Highlander book, but haven't found any like Julie Garwood's.

P.S. I ended up buying the rest of Frost's books, I blame you and Mandi, if I cry I'm coming to you!

A Passion For Books said...

You got a lot of great books to read. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Hook and Jill. And I really want to read Wicked Enchantment. Looking foward to your review.

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine