Sunday, December 20, 2009

In My Mailbox! [no. 16]

So, what did I get this week?
 



My bed looks deceptionally made.


Lead Me On - Victoria Dahl




My shadow is so sexy.


 And I got the coolest surprise ever! An ARC of The Dark Divine by Bree Despain with a bottle of purple nail polish! It made my day!



Good god, that's a hell of a column.


And while this isn't book-related (Although it is 'cause she review books and we just did a joint one and she's awesome, too) I got a Christmas  present from Queen B! I totally love it! In case you don't know, polyuria is when you pretty much can't stop peeing so that's a bit of nurse humor.




-- IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

15 comments:

Charlotte said...

Wow, the nail polish is exactly the same shade of purple as the dress on the cover. You should definitely wear it while reading it ! :)

Oh, and I've been told that an award was waiting for you here !

SusiSunshine said...

Ohh, Lead Me On. Me wants that ones.
And I agree with Charlotte you should definitely put on the polish while reading The Dark Divine.

Lori said...

I got the TDD ARC and nail polish too!! It made my day also! Happy reading!

Milka said...

The Dark Divine is one of those books I really want to read!
Happy reading and Happy Holidays! :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Cooool! I want the DD.

Justine said...

OOH! Nail polish! I think it's because the toenails of the girl on the cover are purple too. Hehe.
Hope you enjoy The Dark Divine! :)

Smokinhotbooks said...

{Gasp} You got purple nail polish?!!!! Lucky!

Your mail box brings cooler stuff than mine *pout*

The Queen B said...

Cool stuff!! I love the mug :P
My mailbox brings me nothing ::sniff::

Marissa said...

I want the Victoria Dahl book!

Happy reading!

Wendy said...

I'm with you guys, I'm not reading the book until I paint my nails purple! :)

Stephanie said...

That nail polish is TOO cool! Happy reading. :-)

Here's mine

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Love the polish too! Have fun reading!

Alexia561 said...

Excellent mailbox this week! Totally jealous of the purple nail polish! *L*

Have The Dark Divine on my wishlist, but it will probably be awhile before I can pick up a copy.

Enjoy all of your goodies!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I really want to read The Dark Divine and I love the nail varnish! Happy reading!

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books! I'm drooling over The Dark Devine!

Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-my-mailbox-12-23-09.html

Happy Holidays!

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine