Sunday, December 20, 2009

In My Mailbox! [no. 16]

So, what did I get this week?
 



My bed looks deceptionally made.


Lead Me On - Victoria Dahl




My shadow is so sexy.


 And I got the coolest surprise ever! An ARC of The Dark Divine by Bree Despain with a bottle of purple nail polish! It made my day!



Good god, that's a hell of a column.


And while this isn't book-related (Although it is 'cause she review books and we just did a joint one and she's awesome, too) I got a Christmas  present from Queen B! I totally love it! In case you don't know, polyuria is when you pretty much can't stop peeing so that's a bit of nurse humor.




-- IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

15 comments:

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Wow, the nail polish is exactly the same shade of purple as the dress on the cover. You should definitely wear it while reading it ! :)

Oh, and I've been told that an award was waiting for you here !

SusiSunshine said...

Ohh, Lead Me On. Me wants that ones.
And I agree with Charlotte you should definitely put on the polish while reading The Dark Divine.

Lori(Pure Imagination) said...

I got the TDD ARC and nail polish too!! It made my day also! Happy reading!

Milka said...

The Dark Divine is one of those books I really want to read!
Happy reading and Happy Holidays! :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Cooool! I want the DD.

Justine said...

OOH! Nail polish! I think it's because the toenails of the girl on the cover are purple too. Hehe.
Hope you enjoy The Dark Divine! :)

Smokinhotbooks said...

{Gasp} You got purple nail polish?!!!! Lucky!

Your mail box brings cooler stuff than mine *pout*

The Queen B said...

Cool stuff!! I love the mug :P
My mailbox brings me nothing ::sniff::

Marissa said...

I want the Victoria Dahl book!

Happy reading!

Wendy said...

I'm with you guys, I'm not reading the book until I paint my nails purple! :)

Laughing Stars aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile said...

That nail polish is TOO cool! Happy reading. :-)

Here's mine

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Love the polish too! Have fun reading!

Alexia561 said...

Excellent mailbox this week! Totally jealous of the purple nail polish! *L*

Have The Dark Divine on my wishlist, but it will probably be awhile before I can pick up a copy.

Enjoy all of your goodies!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

I really want to read The Dark Divine and I love the nail varnish! Happy reading!

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books! I'm drooling over The Dark Devine!

Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-my-mailbox-12-23-09.html

Happy Holidays!

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine