Saturday, December 12, 2009

In My Mailbox! [15]

I'm super happy with the books I received this week!




The Highlander's Sword by Amanda Forester (More Highlander love! How could I resist?)





Bitter Night by Diana Pharaoh Francis





Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre (Thank you, Heather!)



Scorched by Sharon Ashwood (Thanks to Signet Eclipse!)

Don't they look awesome? I think so! I also got my Secret Santa gifts but those will be showed in another post. One word: OMGYESILOVEYOUSANTA.

That's all!



-- IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

14 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

These look great! The one by Francis is especially cool. I'll have to add it to my TBR list. Happy reading!

Brooke Reviews said...

Ohh, I really loved Doubleblind, that's one of my favorite series. :D

I really want to read Bitter Night and Scorched!

Great week :D

Mandi said...

Doubleblind and Scorched are really good!

I also got Highlander's Sword.

Hooray ;)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Great IMM this week! Enjoy them all!

Unknown said...

Looks like you got some great books this week. Enjoy!

Milka said...

These look great! :)
Happy Reading!

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

Very inviting, yes and I'm most jealous.
You have a brilliant week.

Anonymous said...

Doubleblind looks great and I love the cover. Enjoy!!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Alexia561 said...

Awesome mailbox this week! Think I want to read them all! Looking forward to seeing what you received from your Secret Santa. Enjoy!

Smokinhotbooks said...

I'm gone for 2 days and now you've got pics of hooch on your blog!

P.S. Doubleblind = le awesome

MarjoleinBookBlog said...

great books! enjoy!

Enchanted by Books said...

You know I look at your IMM every week and love seeing it..and then I never post to comment. So sorry! Great books in this batch!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Sounds like fun sexy stuff!

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine