Sunday, December 27, 2009

In My Mailbox! {17}

First, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Mine was okay, I had to work but what can you do.. Anyhoo! On to my IMM post:


Hooboy. My mailbox this week pretty much ROCKED MY WORLD. I have no words, only pictures.



Wheee!


Torn by Julie Kenner (Thanks to my friend Rachael!)
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel (Another one from Rachael! I love Christmas presents!)
Firespell by Chloe Neill (Thanks to the smexy Mandi from Smexy Books for letting me borrow it!)
Accidentally Demonic by Dakota Cassidy
Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane (The new cover is soo much better!)
And Falling, Fly by Skyler White



More squeal-inducing goodness.


Roadkill by Rob Thurman
What I did for Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.
Warrior Ascended by Addison Fox


And of course, Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh but you already knew that!


No words, just squeeing. That's all.




-- IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!

13 comments:

The Queen B said...

I'm sorry you had to work, babe. I am jealous though, cuz you got some serious loot there. :P

Enchanted by Books said...

Aww I love that I made it into your IMM post! :) That was fun to see my name there and the books. You did get some seriously awesome loot! I know who I want to trade books with! :)

Unknown said...

Whoa, what a cool selection of books. I'm really looking forward to your review of Firespell and I need to hear more about Archangel's Kiss. I've never even heard of it and it sounds like I should have...

Milka said...

That's a great pile of books!
Happy reading!

Mandi said...

Enjoy!! And feel free to keep it or pass it one :)

Unknown said...

I just preordered Firespell - I cant wait to read it! :) Enjoy your week!

Kathy Martin said...

Great bunch of books! Firespell should get to me the first week in January. I can't wait. So many of the others you got sound excellent too. Happy reading!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great bunch of books you got! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry you had to work on Christmas. My husband was in the same boat. As you said -- what can you do?

Wonderful book bounty! Enjoy!!


Mine is here

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Firespell! Happy reading!!

xoxo
jennie

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books! I'm excited to see a review for Firespell!

Here's what I got: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/book-haul-christmas-edition.html

Have a great New Year!

The Book Explorer said...

I got Tainted by Julie Kenner this past week, though I won't have a chance to read it for a while. So many other books!

Unholy Ghosts sounds really good.

Hope you enjoy your books and have a great new year!

~Shayla

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Firespell is wonderful! Enjoy!

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine