Thursday, March 4, 2010

Can I Has Book Boyfriend?


"We all have our favourite book boyfriends and now you have the chance to create one just for yourself and your fantasies! How do you play? Fill out the quiz below, post a picture of a sexy man and tag five (5) other book addicts to do the same. Don't forget to pop to their blogs as let them know they have been tagged! Once tagged... you have to do the same, grab the button, answer the questions, and keep it rolling! But don't forget the picture of the sexy man! It doesn't have to match your fantasy man, just a little eye candy for the rest of us... heheheee!"- The Gutter Girls- 

I wasn't tagged but dammit! I wanna make my own book boyfriend so I'm stealing this meme. Okay, so let's start!

*Hair Color & Style 
Short, dark hair. Not too short that I can't grab it in a fit of passion, er yeah but I don't like long hair either. 

*Eye Color &Facial Features  
I don't care much about eye color - green, brown, whatever. Facial features? I like facial hair! Just enough that the guy looks scruffy but clean scruffy not homeless-bum scruffy. 

*Height & Body Type 
He definitely has to be taller than me (which isn't that hard considering I'm freaking short!) I don't like too much muscles, but lean, runner-type body? Hello! Also, happy trail? REGUIRED.

*Visible Age 
I wanna be a trophy wife. Enough said. Okay, seriously, not younger than me, but just a bit older.

*Bangability (kinky/bi/size) 
Sorry my M/M-reading buds but I like 'em straight. And if they're up to sex in public places then SCORE! (What?! It's MY imaginary boyfriend!)

*Human or Other  
As long as his features are humanoid, I'm OKAY. Demons, a certain werewolf named Lachlain, hee, whatever!

*Paranormal Skills 
The ability to transport to different places at will. Dinner in Paris? Yes, please!

*Interests
Me.
Books.
ME.
Lazying around on Sundays watching movies and eating junk food.
Sex in public places.
Have I mentioned me?

*Special Skills 
The ability to know JUST what I need. That's GOT to be a skill! Heh.

Note: If you fit any of these descriptions, call me!


Now - time for the eye candy!

(Yes, he's completely clothed, but damn he's sexy)



Note: If you look like this, call me!

I totally forgot what was the point of this post after looking at those pictures. 

Okay guys, so that's my book boyfriend, consider yourself tagged and let me know what your book boyfriend looks like!

10 comments:

Sophia (FV) said...

Well Wendi...your book boyfriend is verra nice, verra nice indeed. :) I love Mr. Nekkid man.

Smokinhotbooks said...

*squints eyes* Is your boyfriend...playing with himself (last pic). That's hot really really hot.

jaymzangel said...

hehehe, VERY smexi book bf you've got there, Ms. Wendi. I'm with smokinhot on this one, if he's playing with himself, I wanna watch *munches popcorn*

Camille said...

a new post for my livejournal lol tagging myself! this is awesome, your book boyfriend is smoking nom nom nom

Mandi said...

If I ever see you in public I will be sure not to look too close..in case you are doing something...naughty ;)

Sparklybearsy said...

I totally forgot to add outside smexen to my guy! DOH!!

Pass me the popcorn if this guy is getting down with the self touchin'! Move over girls, gimme a seat!!

Love that first pic...RAWR!!

He is a sexy book boyfriend Wendi!! I'll babysit him anytime you want ;) AHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Here's mine :D

The Queen B said...

Tagging myself..he he he, that's funny....anyway, love your bf, but seriously, I can do it better than he can ;) Love that you stole this, it turns me on when you just take what you want, lol. Muah!

Brenda Hyde said...

Excuse me, was there text in that post 'cause I just saw the pics. *snicker*

Silver @ TRR said...

Am with Fiction Vixen. Your naked boyfriend is very nice indeed. Yum. Can we share?

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine