Let's take a little break from book-related awesomeness to some film-related awesomeness! This is for the Zombie Week going on right now - from August 29 to September 6th! - and it made me start thinking about if I had to fight zombies, which one would I choose - Land of the Dead's or Dawn's of the Dead's? (for the sake of it, I just went with these 2)
And because I'm a list-making freak, I've list the pros and cons of Land zombies or a Dawn zombies.
Land pros & cons:
1. They are actually thinking (somewhat) and that could only end in disaster.
2. They are slow, which is good!
3. They've learned how to use guns, kind of.
4. They have Big Daddy.
5. I have Dead Reckoning on my hands.
Dawn pros & cons
1. They are freakishly fast f-ers!
2. They don't think at all. They just want braiinnsss. And some legs. Arms, too. No fingers, though. Too rubbery.
3. Because they're not big on thinking, they could easily be trapped and killed.
4. They don't have Big Daddy.
5. What the hell am I going to do with a boat??
After much consideration, I think I would choose Land's. Sure, they're kinda smart but they're slow and I could totally outwit them, although I'm not so sure I could outrun them!
What do you think?
Don't forget to check out the Zombie Week, there's book, movies, comics, etc and they're all about zombies!
P.S: Take the Zombie Bite Calculator and see how long it would take you to turn into a zombie!
It would take me only 1 hour and 8 minutes to become infected! That's just sad.