Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading?



Hosted by J.Kaye!

Read this past week:

On the Edge by Ilona Andrews
Stolen Seduction by Elisabeth Naughton
Started Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis


Currently Reading:

Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
Kiss & Hell by Dakota Cassidy
(I got a little sidetrack for 3 days 'cause of work!)
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund


Upcoming Reads:

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Wheeee)
Super Sekrit group reading book! 


I seriously need to finish Kiss & Hell and Never Cry Werewolf, but I couldn't help myself and just had to start Rampant as soon as possible! I kind of hope I can finish them before Hush, Hush gets here because I know I wouldn't be able to tear myself away from that book! And the Super Sekrit book won't be started until everyone has a copy. It's looking good - We all ordered our copies last night, I believe. Can't wait!



12 comments:

Maree said...

Sounds like a great week.
Happy reading! :D

Jennifer said...

It sounds like last week was a wonderful week of reading. I hope this one is as well. Happy reading.
Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday_28.html

K said...

Some good books there. How'd you like On the Edge? I'm waiting for my copy

Have a great week
Here's my post

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Don't you hate it when things like work get in the way of reading?!! I've heard great things about Hush, Hush. Have a good week.

Tales of Whimsy said...

I can't wait to read Never Cry Wolf & Rampant! Enjoy!

Marie said...

Work should no better then to get in the way of reading :-)

SusiSunshine said...

Great books you got there. My copy of On the Edge will be here tomorrow and I can't wait to start it.

Alaine said...

I sometimes have to drop my current read to read a new book that I can't wait for. It's so good to be that excited about a book though!

My What Are You Reading Monday's Post.

Anonymous said...

LOLOL @ your "Wheeee" over Hush, Hush...I'd be screaming...lol!

Becky said...

I have been reading a heart felt memoir titled, "Replacement Child: A Memoir" by Judy L. Mandel. Love this book - carries such a great message (love can heal). Am needing something new to read, can't wait to check out "Never Cry Warewolf!"

Ruth Schaller said...

Loved Kiss & Hell!

Happy reading this week! :D

Alethea said...

You're gonna *love* Rampant! It's one of my favorite books this year!

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine