Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday (5)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Hello, my pretty.

Dorina Basarab is a dhampir—half-human, half-vampire. Back home in Brooklyn after the demise of her insane Uncle Dracula, Dory’s hoping her life is about to calm down. But soon Dory realizes someone is killing vampire Senate members, and if she can’t stop the murderer, her friends may be next…(from Goodreads)

This is the second in Ms. Karen's Dorina Basarab series and hello! The first book (Midnight's Daughter) was awesome so I can't wait for this one. Comes out January 5, 2010!

10 comments:

SusiSunshine said...

I want this one too! I loved the first book!

Allison Vaughn said...

Oh interesting! This one involves a hybrid! Love that idea!

Allison
Well-Read Reviews

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Haven't seen the term "dhampir" before. Sounds interesting.

Unknown said...

This sounds and looks great too, loving the cover!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for this one to come out too. Have a good one.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ooo sounds gooood!

Cackleberry Homestead said...

This sounds good - I'll have to check out this series, I haven't heard of it before.

Mishel said...

I haven't read anything by Karen yet but this sounds really good =) Great choice!!

Unknown said...

great blog. love the layout. i'm following you now. you should pop over/follow mine. i have all things books. also have a free book give-a-way and interview going now.
xo

Jax said...

Me to I love this spin off from the first series. I think it is awesome, especially how they are enterwined now after the last book from Cassandra's series.

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine