Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday (2)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


It's hard for me to choose one book that I'm really looking forward to - there's so many! But especially..

Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper

Once a devoted children's librarian, Jane Jameson now works at a rundown occult bookstore. Once a regular gal, she's now a vampire. And instead of a bride, she's an eternal bridesmaid — which leads her to question where exactly her relationship with her irresistibly sexy sire, Gabriel, is headed. Mercurial, enigmatic, apparently commitment-phobic vampires are nothing if not hard to read. While Jane is trying to master undead dating, she is also donning the ugliest bridesmaid's dress in history at her best friend Zeb's Titanic-themed wedding. Between a freaked-out groom-to-be, his hostile werewolf in-laws, and Zeb's mother, hell-bent on seeing Jane walk the aisle with Zeb, Jane's got the feeling she's just rearranging the proverbial deck chairs.

Meanwhile, Half Moon Hollow's own Black Widow, Jane's Grandma Ruthie, has met her match in her latest fiancé. He smells like bad cheese and has a suspicious history of dead spouses. But Jane's biting her tongue. After all, would a nice girl really think she has a future with a vampire?


Comes out August 25th and I can't wait! It follows Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs which was a really funny, cute read so! Totally looking forward to reading this one.

Plus I love the pink cardigan on the cover.

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Fun cover!

Krista said...

I really like this cover! I haven't heard of this book I'll have to see about this one,thanks!

here's mine:
http://carmen-krista.blogspot.com/

Enchanted by Books said...

I got this one to review from one of the sites. I'm gonna read the first book first. I've been wanting to read it for a while now. Sounds so cute! :)

Unknown said...

I have heard of Nice Girls done Have Fangs - I heard it was a nice read, thanks for adding another book to my "want to read list" LOL - it sounds like a nice, fun read!

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine