Sunday, April 11, 2010

Zombies make the Book Lush a HAPPY GIRL!

The other night I was on youtube at work (What? I was floating to OB. have you any idea how boring that place can be?!) when I came upon the trailer for Resident Evil: Afterlife and squealed like a little girl. I'm so damn excited to see this movie!





Hey, did you notice how that dude looks a lot like Pyramid Head in Silent Hill? Aka the scariest dude EVER. I can't wait to watch it! Are any of you guys as excited as me?! Also, it seems like the zombies are WAY scarier in this one too! Wheeee!


Okay, I'll stop. By the way, I'm still dealing with my mail thief, hopefully this will be fixed soon and I get my power cord for my poor, lonely laptop.

2 comments:

Bells said...

I love this series and can't wait to see this one. Milla J. kicks ass!

The Queen B said...

I'm so excited about this. I'd watch her in a commercial for depends. I love that woman. And it's in 3d?! It's too much awesomeness! LOL

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine