Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox! (The big Three Oh!)

Last week's IMM totally went over my head! Oops. So I'm doing two-weeks worth this time.



The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Flight of the Outcast by Brad Strickland
Twice As Hot by Gena Showalter
Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison
And One Last Thing... By Molly Harper
Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper
Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper

Woo! That's all.


-- IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

9 comments:

The Queen B said...

Wow, girl! You made out like crazy this time, lol

Rosey said...

I got to go buy Mercy too!! Can't wait to see what you thought...

Booklover Book Reviews said...

The Molly Harper titles sounds like fun - enjoy!

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

wow you got a lot of books this week. I haven't heard of a lot of those. They look good though!
Hope you enjoy!

Here's mine:

Amy said...

Silver Borne rocked! Great stash! Happy Reading!

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

Yay - Jane Jameson and Mercy - you have some good reads!

Tasha said...

Great books this week!
Here's my mailbox

Alexia561 said...

Awesome books this week! I'm looking forward to reading The Eternal Ones, and the Molly Harper books are supposed to be good. Enjoy!

Kate at Read This Book! said...

Nice stash! The Eternal Ones looks awesome! I loveeeeee Miller's other series. Enjoy your books! Happy reading.

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine