Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday! (14)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating..



Tsunami Blue

"To some I was a freak; to others, a fantasy. I was Satan or savior; a witch or a goddess. I was legend, I was lies. And tonight it really was, just all too much." 

-- Kathryn "Blue" O'Malley 




NO SAFE HARBOR 

With her badass rain boots, her faithful dog, and the ability to predict the monster tsunamis that have reduced the US to a series of islands, Kathryn O’Malley isn’t afraid of much. Cut off from all society, she takes to the airwaves as Tsunami Blue, hoping to save something of humanity as the world around her crumbles. But Blue should be afraid—because her message reaches the wrong ears. 


Now she’s the target of ruthless pirates known as Runners who want to use her special talents for their own profiteering—as soon as they can find her. Blue’s only shot at survival lies with the naked stranger who washes up on her rocky beach. A man who might just be working for Runners himself. Torn between suspicion and attraction, the two will have to navigate a surging tide of danger and deceit if they hope to stay alive.

Out March 30th from Dorchester Pub and I can't wait! This book sounds insanely good.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH AWESOME A book I have not heard about, this one sounds good too, I even love the cover - how unique! Great pick.

Alayne said...

I dislike the cover, but love the quote. :) Great pick! My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Lori said...

Several have selected this book. I hope that one you get your book, that you enjoy it. Here's mine.

CHRISTIE said...

Pretty cover and it sounds like a great read. Nice pick :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Wow! This one looks awesome!! I'm putting it on my to read list!

Has said...

I ordered this book and broke my bookfast because I wanted it badly. It really does look good and I love the premise :D

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine