Saturday, February 27, 2010

In My Mailbox! (25)

I totally missed last week's IMM post due to the fact that I had the most hellacious weekend ever but now, I'm back! So I'm going to cover the past two weeks' worth of books.


Xombies: Apocalypticon by Walter Greatshell
First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost
Mad, Bad and Blonde by Cathie Linz
Marked by Elisabeth Naughton
Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap
Velvet Haven by Sophie Renwick


Deadtown by Nancy Holzner
White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison
Dead Matter by Anton Strout
Where Angels Fear to Thread by Thomas E. Sniegoski

Whew! Anyway, these are my new books and I'm so excited to read them all! Especially Cole's because her books are my crack. Seriously. GARRETH, HERE I COME! Er..


- IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some good reading ahead. Enjoy!

Kathy Martin said...

You have a great group of books there! I have never read anything by Kresley Cole and now I'm almost afraid to start. I really, really don't need another addicting series to follow. Happy reading!

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

Those are some good books! I'm curious what you'll think of velvet haven and where angels fear to tread. I've got them both on my wish list. I hope you like FDOC too!

Alexia561 said...

So many good books in your mailbox these past two weeks! Loved Deadtown, and Kim Harrison is always awesome! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Yes, Kresley Cole's books are soooo good. I LOVED Pleasure of a Dark Prince, Garretth is so yum! I hope you enjoy Garreth as much as I did. :D Happy reading!

Silver @ TRR said...

I'm so envious!!!! I want to read Sophie Renwick's Velvet Haven... And of course, I've been wanting to start that series by Kresley Cole, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoy all your books this week!

Cassandra said...

Enjoy your books! I'll be waiting to see what you think of Anastasia's Secret.

Chrissie said...

Wow, loads of great books there! Happy reding :)

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Holy Heck... you mailbox rocks!!!

I will be reading that Jeaniene Frost books soon! Just gotta make the time!!=)

Enjoy your reads!

http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Literary Cravings said...

Oh wow you got a lot of books, good for you!! Cole is my crack too!!! I just finished the novel and I have to tell you you will NOT be disappointed at all!!!! I'm totally in love with her series, everything she writes turn to gold!! You'll love it and Garreth will make you melt, trust me!!!

Come check out my in My Mailbox too
http://literarywonders.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox_28.html

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Awesome books! Velvet Haven looks awesome.

Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox-2-28-10.html

Have an awesome booktastic Monday! :D
The Bookie Bunch

Lori said...

Okay, how jealous am I? Velvet Haven, Marked and Where Angels Fear to Tread...*sighs* Enjoy your books. Here's Mine.

I ♥ Book Gossip said...

Ohh you got some goodies there. I'm dying to read the Elisabeth Naughton one.

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine