Thursday, September 3, 2009

Zombie Appreciation Week! Land vs. Dawn


Let's take a little break from book-related awesomeness to some film-related awesomeness! This is for the Zombie Week going on right now - from August 29 to September 6th! - and it made me start thinking about if I had to fight zombies, which one would I choose - Land of the Dead's or Dawn's of the Dead's? (for the sake of it, I just went with these 2)

And because I'm a list-making freak, I've list the pros and cons of Land zombies or a Dawn zombies.

Land pros & cons:

1. They are actually thinking (somewhat) and that could only end in disaster.
2. They are slow, which is good!
3. They've learned how to use guns, kind of.
4. They have Big Daddy.
5. I have Dead Reckoning on my hands.

Cute.

Dawn
pros & cons

1. They are freakishly fast f-ers!
2. They don't think at all. They just want braiinnsss. And some legs. Arms, too. No fingers, though. Too rubbery.
3. Because they're not big on thinking, they could easily be trapped and killed.
4. They don't have Big Daddy.
5. What the hell am I going to do with a boat??

Running zombies!

After much consideration, I think I would choose Land's. Sure, they're kinda smart but they're slow and I could totally outwit them, although I'm not so sure I could outrun them!

What do you think?

Don't forget to check out the Zombie Week, there's book, movies, comics, etc and they're all about zombies!

P.S: Take the Zombie Bite Calculator and see how long it would take you to turn into a zombie!

It would take me only 1 hour and 8 minutes to become infected! That's just sad.

3 comments:

SusiSunshine said...

I'm a real Shaun of the Dead type. Find the fastest way into the next pub and wait till it's all over.
But If I had to choose I would take the slow ones. I'm not that fast but e could join forces and outwit them together.
I would last 12 minutes longer before getting infected. Haw-Haw!

Wendy said...

If Shaun would have been an option, it soooo would have won! Just mostly based on Simon Pegg, what a cutie!

Yes! We are totally joining forces against them and that's exactly what I am saying! I can't possibly even come close to outrunning Dawn's!

12 minutes you'd spent trying to kill me! LOL.

I ♥ Book Gossip said...

OMG! Wendy, Thank You for telling me there was such a site to rent textbooks. I hate textbooks with a passion, and I hate teachers who don't use them and ask us to buy it anyway. But thanks for the heads up.

Have a great weekend.

Also, are there any fees to rent these books?

-IHBG

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine