Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Wendy Box (o' Books!)

My friend Rachael over at Enchanted By Books and I have had this thing going on where every several months, we trade boxes of books, called the Wendy Box and the Rachael box. (Because we are original like that.)

So! It's time for trading and I've got the best Wendy box EVAH. For real; lookit:


Eve of Darkness by S.J. Day (surprise #1!)
Dancing with Werewolves by Carole Nelson Douglas
Destiny Kills by Keri Author
Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs, aka one of my favorite authors ever aka OMG, I'm reading it now and loving it.
The Demon King and I by Candace Havens
One More Bite by Jennifer Rardin (surprise #2!)

So happy; my TBR pile totally rocks now!


P.S.: She also sent me a bunch of really cute bookmarks!

4 comments:

Enchanted by Books said...

Aww glad you like! I love pictures. :)

Wendy said...

I love the box! I already read Hunting Ground and hello! FABULOUS.

Enchanted by Books said...

Now you got me wondering about Patricia Briggs! I need to try her!

Wendy said...

How many times have I told you you have to read her books?? Gah! Lol.

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine