Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading?



Hosted by J.Kaye
 
Read this past week: 
 
Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill (Review)  
 
&.. that's it. It was a very sucky week, reading wise. Not because FNB sucked, because hello! It didn't. But because my usual reading mojo disappeared. I am blaming Rachael for this.
 
 
Currently Reading:

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Skin Game by Ava Gray (One word: Heyes. HOT)

 
Reading Next:
 
The Year of Living Shamelessly by Susanna Carr.

I am eagerly awaiting Tainted by Julie Kenner, which I have been swore to start immediately upon arrival. I am also blaming Rachael for this. 
 
And I hope my mojo comes back this week.

11 comments:

SusiSunshine said...

I've got the feelin everyone has Skin Gamel only not me. *pout*
Enjoy your books!

Alaine said...

I only read one book as well. Just had other things going on, hope you get your mojo back.

SusiSunshine said...

Oh my you have to love mobile commenting..LOL

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy your reading this week!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like an interesting line-up. Happy reading. :)

Cackleberry Homestead said...

My reading mojo comes and goes too. Mine is here right now so I'll try passing some on to you . . .

Have a great week!

Enchanted by Books said...

Yes you must start Tainted IMMEDIATELY the second it arrives. :) Great book! So glad you're reviewing it too cause I could not part with mine. LOL

I did not steal your mojo! Ok maybe I did. LOL

Marie said...

I hope you have a great reading week!

Smokinhotbooks said...

*sniffle* everyone has a copy of Skin Game except me - I'm an instant gratification girl I need it now! Oh, bummer to read about your mojo problems.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I just got in Fallen by Lauren Kate! It looks like a good one.

Ruth Schaller said...

I know how it is to only have read one book. I have quite a few weeks like those. But this week I have managed a few ebooks as well, short as they may be, but at least it's something! LOL

Have a great week!

He can Chapter-32 me anytime!

Bones is Mine